Share Your Faith Workshop
Are you prepared to share your faith in a simple and understandable and accurate way? Often we think we are, until the opportunity is in front of us, then we get a bit flustered and unsure of how to go about saying what we want to say. There is a workshop taking place at Leidy’s Church on May 19 and 20 that will help you be prepared to share your faith. You’ll never guess what it’s called: that’s right, Share Your Faith Workshop. Here are the details.
It takes place on Friday night, from 7 to 9pm and then on Saturday, from 9am to 3:30pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Saturday for all in attendance. You’ll be glad to know that child-care will be supplied through Child Evangelism Fellowship of the Bucks-Mont area. There is a cost for the workshop: $10 p/person. That will cover materials and registration. A free-will offering will be taken to help cover other costs.
This workshop will give you a comprehensive tool to share your faith. You will be equipped as you:
- Learn a method of sharing the Gospel you will not easily forget.
- Be given a tool you will use the rest of your life!
- Receive a tool that never leaves your side.
- Catch a renewed vision and enthusiasm for winning others to the Lord.
- Renew your passion for witnessing with a glimpse of the heart of God.
- Discover ways to cultivate friendships into opportunities to share the Gospel.
One of the main reasons believers don’t share their faith is that they feel ill-prepared. Through a Share Your Faith Workshop, the hand becomes a simple memory tool you use to share a Gospel presentation that has proven effective in every nation of the world. Each finger represents a key point of the Gospel.
Contact the church office or scroll below to register!