The current bulletin for Leidy's Church
1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. Faith & Fellowship/Kids Quest begins this Wednesday evening with dinner from 5:30-6:15. The kids will head downstairs for a time of games, craft and learning at 6:30 while the adults remain upstairs for a devotional message and then dive into God’s Word together. Signup today!
4. Next Sunday is World Communion Sunday and also our Outdoor Worship Sunday. Service starts at 10:00, there will be no Sunday School. Check out the October Newsletter for details.
5. Prayer Cards: There are a few left in the basket on the Welcome Desk. Thank you for undertaking to bring the children of Leidy’s Church before the Lord.
6. Thanks to all for your prayers, love, & support in the passing of my husband. It was so comforting to know so many were lifting me up in their prayers. Love, Elaine
7. Operation Christmas Child is coming soon. Watch for the boxes to appear and then fill and return them. This year’s return-by date is Sunday, November 5th. Thanks for helping.
8. There is still time to sign up for The 2023 Pastors Masters Charity Golf Tournament being held at the Indian Valley Country Club in Telford, on Monday, Oct. 2nd with a 12:30pm start. You can register at www.thepastorsmasters.com or contact Jack Parry for more information at 267-467-1536.
9. The Rummage Sale happens on Oct. 11th & 12th. We need your help to set up on Monday and Tuesday Oct. 9th & 10th from 9am to 8pm. We also need workers during the sale on Wednesday and Thursday ($2 a bag day). Pack-up begins at 6:00 on Thursday. See Mary Beth Musselman to sign up to help.
10. On Saturday, Sept. 30th a trip to minister to the homeless and drug addicts in Kensington will be taking place. Socks and blankets are needed for distribution. We want to bring the love of Christ to a dry and weary land. You can place your donations in the coat room. If you have an interest in going, call Ed Schmidt.
11. Looking for gently used furniture for the parsonage. If you have some to donate, please contact the church office.
12. The flowers are placed in celebration of Judy Ott's birthday, and Ken and Connie Merritt's wedding anniversary. With love from Tom, Susan, Ashley and Austin.