1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the GetConnected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. TheO.A.S.I.S. Amish Dinner in Lancaster is set for Thursday, September 7th at 12 noon. Cost for meal is$18 per person. Sign up is on the wall by the elevator. Last day to sign up isAugust 27th.
4. PreceptBible Study begins on Thursday, September 7th from 9 to 11:30 am in Room 123.Come join us for an in-depth, life changing study in the Gospel of John. Costof the workbook is $22. Please contact Verna at email@example.com if new tothe class or with questions.
5. TheMission Committee meets this Thursday evening at 7 in the Conference Room.
6. Comejoin us in the Women’s Sunday School class beginning September 17th for Truthfilled – The Practice of Preaching to Yourself Through Every Season as we walkthrough the book of Colossians. The study will be seven sessions of discussionand a short video teaching by Ruth Chou Simons. Workbooks are availablefor $17. Contact Lorraine (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Verna (email@example.com) forinformation. We will be meeting in Rm. 118.
7. Thankyou, Denise! Please join us in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday, September 17th to say thank you to DeniseKulp for her time in service to Leidy’s Church as head of the office staff. And for the many ways she’s brightened our days in that role. Thelunch will follow the service that Sunday, and we hope you join us.
8. ACojourner’s Evangelism & Discipleship Training Class, led by Nate Sims,will be held on Wednesday, August 30th, at 7 pm in the Conference Room. Thisclass will be helpful for those that attended the last class offered in June,but it would be great for first timers as well.
9. Currently,there are two part-time positions open at Leidy’s Church. If interested, jobdescriptions for both the Office Manager and Worship Leader positions can befound at leidyschurch.org/jobs/.
10. Newsletter articles for theSeptember Newsletter are due in the office by Tuesday. Thank you.
11. A Trip to The Holy Land is beingoffered by Pastor Scott Nice of Christ Reformed Church. There is also athree-day extension to Egypt available (and recommended) as part of the trip.It will take place April 2024. Fliers with full information are available fromthe church office.
12. The BMCE B&P Fall Breakfasttakes place on Thursday, September 21st at the Franconia Heritage BanquetCenter. Special speaker is John Yoast, the morning host on 107.5 Alive. A fullbreakfast buffet will be served. Starting time is 6:30 and tickets cost $18 perperson. Tickets are available from Jack Parry, John Niederhaus, and the churchoffice.
13. The flowers are placed to theglory of God and in memory of Milton and Catherine Moyer, and Kathryn Schollfrom their family.
14. August ushers: Doug Elliott, MarkKostishion, Dave Freed, Bob Hager.