1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. Precept Bible Study begins on Thursday, September 7th from 9 to 11:30 am in Room 123. Come join us for an in-depth, life changing study in the Gospel of John. Cost of the workbook is $22. Please contact Verna at firstname.lastname@example.org if new to the class or with questions.
4. Come join us in the Women’s Sunday School class beginning September 17th for Truth filled - The Practice of Preaching to Yourself Through Every Season as we walk through the book of Colossians. The study will be seven sessions of discussion and a short video teaching by Ruth Chou Simons. Workbooks are available for $17. Contact Lorraine (email@example.com) or Verna (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information. We will be meeting in Rm. 118.
5. Three Six Teens end of the summer swim party hosted by the Kinney's this afternoon from 3:00-7:00. The Kinney's address is 269 Fretz Rd in Telford. Hope to see you there.
6. Thank you, Denise! Please join us in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday, September 17th to say thank you to Denise Kulp for her time in service to Leidy’s Church as head of the office staff. And for the many ways she’s brightened our days in that role. The lunch will follow the service that Sunday, and we hope you join us.
7. A Cojourner’s Evangelism & Discipleship Training Class, led by Nate Sims, will be held this Wednesday, at 7 pm in the Conference Room. This class will be helpful for those that attended the last class offered in June, but it would be great for first timers as well.
8. Currently, there are two part-time positions open at Leidy’s Church. If interested, job descriptions for both the Office Manager and Worship Leader positions can be found at leidyschurch.org/jobs/.
9. A Trip to The Holy Land is being offered by Pastor Scott Nice of Christ Reformed Church. There is also a seven-day extension to Egypt available (and recommended) as part of the trip. It will take place in April of 2024. Fliers with full information are available on an information table in the narthex or from the church office.
10. The BMCE B&P Fall Breakfast takes place on Thursday, September 21st at the Franconia Heritage Banquet Center. Special speaker is John Yoast the morning host on 107.5 Alive. A full breakfast buffet will be served. Starting time is 6:30 and tickets cost $18 per person. Tickets are available from Jack Parry, John Niederhaus, and the church office.
11. Men’s Breakfast happens on Saturday, September 9th. Guest speaker will be Steve Marks. Sign-up is on the wall in the narthex.
12. Calling all Ladies—Join us Tuesday evening, September 5th at 7 pm in Room 123 for our Ladies of Leidy’s kick-off meeting for the year ahead (Sept-June). Together, let’s start planning how we will serve our Lord, church family and community through the LOL ministry. Haven’t come out for a while or considering coming for the first time? Please join us! We need you! Looking forward to seeing you on September 5th.
13. The flowers are placed in loving memory of Jennifer Weinberg’s mom.