1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. Our sincere Christian sympathy to family and friends of Rose Hicks who died on Thursday. May God be with them at this time.
4. The Second Candle on the Advent Wreath is the candle of Peace. Jesus was born into the world to bring peace between God and mankind. As we receive God’s peace through the righteousness of Christ, we are enabled to share that peace with others as we seek to encourage greater love and understanding in our homes, community, nation, and world.
5. Leidy’s Church is preparing to make our sanctuary look festive and welcoming for our Christmas Eve services. Please consider purchasing a poinsettia to help with these efforts. Slips are in the bulletin. Simply fill out the slip, place it in a pew envelope with cash or check and drop it in one of the collection pillars. Cost is $20.
6. Hygiene Help Happens during December. Mick and Cathy Sander minister to deaf students in an eSwatini boarding school. Students are supposed to bring their toiletries with them, but most families cannot afford that expense. Mick and Cathy end up funding it instead. We want to help alleviate this unbudgeted expense. To that end, during the month of December members of Leidy’s Church are invited to give an extra offering to help meet those expenses. Just use a Second Mile offering envelope and mark it Hygiene Help and put it in one of the pillars at the back of the sanctuary.
7. Leidy’s Church Congregational Dinner & Meeting will take place on Saturday, January 6th.
8. O.A.S.I.S. Christmas Luncheon happens this Wednesday from 12-2. Sign up is on the narthex wall. Anyone 55 and older is welcome to attend.
9. Be A Blessing, sign the cards on the table outside the church office. We have received feedback that we are blessing people!
10. The 2024 Flower Chart is posted on the wall in the narthex for those who would like to sponsor flowers for our sanctuary.
11. An Inquirer’s Class will begin on January 7th in the Conference Room during the Sunday School hour. If you are interested in attending, please contact the church office.
12. Come share some Christmas joy by singing in the choir! The Leidy’s Church choir will sing O Holy Night on Sunday, December 24th during the morning worship service. Rehearsal is on Wednesday, December 13th from 6-7pm. For questions, contact the church office.
13. The 2024 Bible Reading Guides can be found on the table outside the sanctuary or in the office.
14. The flowers are placed by Bonnie Pross in loving memory of Les Pross as he is spending his Christmas with Jesus this year.
15. December Ushers: Mark Kostishion, Frank Bivighouse, Frank Allebach, Brandon Kehs