1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. The candle of Joy is lighted on the Advent Wreath today. The angel told the shepherds he brought good news of great joy which would be for all people. The good news being that the Savior was born. One cannot and should not consider the birth of the Son of God apart from the joy He brings into the lives of real people by His work of redemption.
4. Hygiene Help Happens during December. Mick and Cathy Sander minister to deaf students in an eSwatini boarding school. Most families cannot afford the expense of bringing their own toiletries. The Sanders end up funding it instead. We want to help alleviate this unbudgeted expense. Members of Leidy’s Church are invited to give an extra offering to help meet those expenses. Use a Second Mile offering envelope and mark it Hygiene Help and put it in one of the pillars at the back of the sanctuary.
5. Leidy’s Church Congregational Dinner & Meeting will take place on Saturday, January 6th.
6. Be A Blessing, sign the cards on the table outside the church office. We have received feedback that we are blessing people!
7. An Inquirer’s Class will begin on January 7th in the Conference Room during the Sunday School hour. If you are interested in attending, please contact the church office.
8. March for Life 2024 takes place on Friday, January 19th. Leidy’s Church will have a Perkiomen bus taking people down. The bus will leave the parking lot at 6 am and usually returns between 8:30 & 9. Cost is $25. There is a sign-up in the narthex.
9. Come share some Christmas joy by singing in the choir! The Leidy’s Church choir will sing O Holy Night on Sunday, December 24th during the morning worship service. Rehearsal is Wednesday from 6-7pm. For questions, contact the church office.
10. The flowers are placed in celebration of Mimi (Peg Mower's) 100th birthday which she will celebrate on December 20th.
11. December Ushers: Mark Kostishion, Frank Bivighouse, Frank Allebach, Brandon Kehs