1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. The sacrament of Holy Communion will be shared during the service of worship this morning.
4. The Season of Advent begins today. This is a four-week preparation to celebrate the birth of the Lord Jesus. We have an Advent Wreath in the chancel that will have another candle lighted each week. Each will feature one element of our anticipation of the birth of Jesus. This first week it is Hope.
5. Folks at Leidy’s Church are preparing to make our sanctuary look festive and welcoming for our Christmas Eve services. Please consider purchasing a poinsettia to help with these efforts. You will find order slips enclosed in the bulletin. Simply fill out the slip, place it in a pew envelope with cash or check and drop it in one of the collection pillars. Cost is $20.
6. Advent Workshop happens today at 4:00pm. Crafters please, be on time, crafts will start promptly! Don’t forget a dessert to share.
7. Calling all ladies to join us for our monthly LOL meeting on Tuesday @ 7pm in the Fellowship Hall (please enter through the main entrance this month). We will have some light refreshments and a brief business meeting so we can wrap gifts and enjoy each other in fellowship. Please contact Karen Mirabella with any questions.
8. O.A.S.I.S. Christmas Luncheon happens on Wednesday, December 13th from 12-2. Sign up is on the narthex wall. Anyone 55 and older is welcome to attend.
9. Be A Blessing, sign the cards on the table outside the church office. We have received feedback that we are blessing people!
10. The 2024 Flower Chart is posted on the wall in the narthex for those who would like to sponsor flowers for our sanctuary.
11. Come share some Christmas joy by singing in the choir! The Leidy’s Church choir will sing O Holy Night on Sunday, December 24th during the morning worship service. Rehearsals are Wednesday, December 6th and Wednesday, December 13th from 6-7pm. For questions, contact the church office.
12.December Ushers: Mark Kostishion, Frank Bivighouse, Frank Allebach, Brandon Kehs