1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave the sanctuary.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. Our sincere Christian sympathy to the family and friends of Martha DeFrancesco who died on Thursday. May God be with them at this time.
4. Ash Wednesday Worship takes place this Wednesday at 7:00, the Lord’s Supper will be shared at this service of worship. Ash Wednesday functions on the church calendar much like Yom Kippur does on the Jewish calendar, namely, as a day of repentance. You are invited to join others in calling on the Lord.
5. Missions Committee meets this Thursday evening at 7:00 in the Conference Rm.
6. Thank you from Peg Mower for the loving care she receives from Leidy’s Church, and so thankful for all of the cards, the prayers, and especially for the birthday cards to celebrate her 100th birthday.
7. Trivia Night to benefit the House of Jesuś happens on Saturday, February 24th, doors open at 5:00pm. Trivia will begin at 6:30. There will be food, drinks and dessert for the purchasing. Registration slips are available at the church office. See the February for more complete details.
8. Men’s Bible Study meets on Friday morning at 5:30am in the Youth Room. If you have any questions, see Dave Doran.
9. The flowers are placed by Delton and Laurie Plank in loving memory of their parents, and in honor of their children and grandchildren.
10. February Ushers: Drew Weiss, Bob Hager, Dave Guntz, Tom Kraus.