1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave the sanctuary.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. Ash Wednesday worship takes place on February 14th at 7:30pm. the Lord’s Supper will be shared at this service of worship. Ash Wednesday functions on the church calendar much like Yom Kippur does on the Jewish calendar, namely, as a day of repentance. You are invited to join others in calling on the Lord.
4. There are two dates that need to be filled for coffee treats before the month of April. February 11th and March 3rd are open. If anyone's willing to plug in for either of those dates you can talk to Vangie Niederhaus or signup via the web.
5. Ladies of Leidy’s invites all ladies to join us this Tuesday at 7 pm in Room 123 for our monthly business meeting. We will be planning our annual March 5th potluck and fellowship dinner open to all ladies. Be on the lookout for a potluck signup sheet that will be posted in the Narthex within the next few weeks. Please contact Karen Mirabella with any questions.
6. Wanted Gently Used Bras (including sports, nursing and camisoles) Why bras? There is a strong demand for used clothing in poorer countries. They are easy to store but complex to make, so they don’t compete with local goods. You can help bring freedom to survivors of sex trafficking. There is a box in the coat closet where you may place them.
7. The flowers are placed by Byron and Dottie Rimmer in celebration of their 60th wedding anniversary.
8. February Ushers: Drew Weiss, Bob Hager, Dave Guntz, Tom Kraus