1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. Congratulations to Jake and Hannah Niederhaus at the dedication of their daughter Evelyn June Kay. May God be with them as they grow in Him.
3. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
4. VBS is coming to Leidy’s July 31 – Aug 4! To learn more and register your kids, go to www.leidyschurch.org/vbs. There are postcards on the Welcome Desk and in the office for you to take to pass out to your friends and neighbors.
5. Coffee hour help is welcome! If you’ve been wondering how YOU can help with the provision, set-up, and clean-up for our after-service coffee hour, don’t wonder anymore! Please ask Vangie Niederhaus or Gina Shoemaker how or when you can help, or check out the July/August Newsletter for more info. Thank you!
6. Still Have a Slot for You if you desire to be part of the SLMT work team this summer. This week, a team will be working at Life Turning Point Philly. You can join them for the entire week, for two or three days, or for a single day. More info is available in the July/August Newsletter. Let John Niederhaus (215-720-0456) know if you would like to be signed up.
7. One of our members, Sandy Derr, would love to attend church if she could get transportation from her home in Perkasie (near the Ridge). If this is something you feel led to help with, please call Diane Gehman at 215-622-0091.
8. Property Work Night, Thursday evening July 20th from 5-8. We will continue to clean-up the church property. Any questions see Kendall Musselman.
9. Saturday Excursion for the SLMT ’23 at Life Point Philly is taking place this Saturday, July 15. To register to be part of this mission ministry, please text or email John Niederhaus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Helen Hahn wishes to thank everyone for the prayers and cards since her recent hospitalization. She is getting better and wants to be sure to thank the church family for their love and care.
11. Frank and Phyllis Allebach and their son Doug Schlegel wish to thank their loving church family for your love, cards, prayers and generous support at the passing of their much loved daughter-in-law and wife Lani Schlegel. They are so thankful to be part of Leidy’s Church caring ministry.
12. There will be an important informational meeting for VBS volunteers next Sunday, July 16th at 11:30 in the Fellowship Hall. If you signed up to volunteer, please plan to attend to find out our plans and pick up your t-shirt. If you can’t make it, please contact Shaun Permar at email@example.com.
13. The flowers are given by Terry and Darlene Leidy in honor of their 60th wedding anniversary.
14. Remember to Pray for those working at Life Turning Point Philly this week. Also, pray for those doing the support work of making food and getting things ready to go each day and proving encouragement when they come home each evening. It’s a long week, with lots of hot work, and a thrilling ride to and from the job.