1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. Congratulations to Tim Leidy and Shaun Permar who will be ordained and installed as Elders this morning. May God bless their ministry among us.
4. Don’t Delay; Sign Up Today for the SLMT work weeks at Life Turning Point Philly. July 10-14 & July 24-28 are the two weeks volunteers from Leidy’s Church continue to tackle the restoration and refurbishing of the Carriage House on that property. Lots of work to be done. Folk with all sorts of skills as well as with no skills needed. Great opportunity to help a vital ministry while developing great group camaraderie with your work team. Signup sheets are posted on the narthex wall.
5. VBS is coming to Leidy’s July 31 – Aug 4! To learn more and register your kids or signup as a volunteer, go to www.leidyschurch.org/vbs.
6. Precept Dessert Gathering, Thursday, June 29th from 6:30-8:30. There will be testimonies and praises of thanksgiving. Those who would like more information on the upcoming class, which begins in September, you are welcome to come on out! Any questions call Verna at 215-237-1370.
7. Attention Mission Committee folk: cards to be signed for our missionaries are on the counter in the office. Please take time to sign them this week or as soon as possible. And, pass the word along to members who might not be here today.
8. We’re looking for food prep folk. Jacqui Shafer is coordinating lunches and snacks for the SLMT workers. She needs assistance in all the details. If you can help out, give her a holler, or, sign up on the sheet in the narthex and she’ll contact you.
9. The Ladies Sunday School class will begin a summer study in the Book of Proverbs next Sunday. All ladies are welcome — join us every Sunday morning or whenever you can stop in for a different theme each week.
10. Articles for the July/August Newsletter are due in the office by Tuesday. Thank you.
11. Thank you to our church family, for all the prayers, cards and concerns that we received regarding my foot surgery and the loss of our dear brother-in-law and my dear brother. I know that Danny felt those prayers, because he was so much at peace, and they gave me strength to accept his passing. With Love, Dianne and Don Nase
12. The flowers are given by Leroy and Diane Gehman in honor of their anniversary. Thanking God for their many years together.