1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. It’s coming…sooner than you think…the Annual Leidy’s Christmas Craft & Gift Sale, Nov. 18th from 9-2. Step away from Amazon, grab a friend and your Christmas gift list and take care of all your shopping needs in one stop! Lunch and baked goods will be available all day. Shop early for best selection.
4. Join us for our monthly Ladies of Leidy’s meeting this Tuesday @ 7pm in Rm. 123 (enter through west entrance, please). Come see the Advent Workshop samples and sign up to assist or lead your favorite. We will also be nailing down plans for our annual Christmas Craft & Gift Sale. See how you can be plugged into all the fun and these worthwhile ministries. Questions? Feel free to contact Karen Mirabella.
5. Tuesday Voting: Leidy’s Church is a polling place for two precincts. The Fellowship Hall and kitchen areas are reserved Monday beginning at 3 and ending on Tuesday evening. Please park farther away if you will be at church so that voters can have access to the closest parking spots.
6. The 2024 Flower Chart is posted on the wall in the narthex for those who would like to sponsor flowers for our sanctuary. It will be posted until the end of December.
7. We have some immediate needs for different roles and jobs that happen each Sunday: Greeters, Childcare, and Coffee & Snacks. Please be thinking and praying about how you might help in one or more of these areas and sign up after the service!
8. Any interest? The Mission Committee is considering sending a team of VBS workers to Pikangikum, Ontario, in the summer of 2024. Or, if not a team, perhaps two or three persons who would want to work with another church’s team to do the VBS program at Pikangikum. If this is of interest to you, please sign up on the sheet posted in the narthex. Your interest must be expressed prior to Thanksgiving this year. For more info, contact Vangie Niederhaus or John Niederhaus.
9. Zion Choral Society will be in concert today at Grace Bible Fellowship Church in Quakertown at 3:00.
10. The flowers are placed by Bob and Jacqui Shafer in honor of their 55th wedding anniversary