1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. A great big “Thank You” to all who helped make this week’s Rummage Sale a success. We made $7,500 and more is coming in.
4. Only 10 more weeks until Christmas and even less until the Leidy’s Church Christmas Craft & Gift Sale! This year the event will be held on Saturday, Nov. 18th from 9-2. If you’d like to reserve a table, see Donna Freuh or the church office A.S.A.P. Space is limited, so don’t procrastinate! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
5. This Saturday, Oct.21st Life Turning Point Philly is calling for a Day of Prayer. They are asking all their friends and supporters to set aside time this Saturday to pray for Life Turning Point. Pray for staff, families, programs, Board of Directors, volunteers, donors, and any other aspect of ministry the Lord brings to your mind. The Bible assures us that “the prayers of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” [James 5:16]
6. When Seasons Change is a group of widows that meets in homes once a month on a Thursday evening, for a devotional, comfort and conversation. Contact Verna Bowman email@example.com or Donna Weiss firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, a community group “Never Alone” holds meetings at Leidy’s Church, you can contact Bonnie Pross at email@example.com. We are available for you.
7. Do you live in a High-traffic area? We have plenty of yard signs for our Craft Show on Nov 18th...so help us get the word out!! Two sizes of print available...depending on the how fast people drive by your house! Stop by the office and put a sign up for us!
8. Revive Us O Lord happens at Grace Bible Church in Quakertown on November 10 & 11. What would revival look like in our land, what should we expect, and what should we do. These questions will be addressed at the conference. Registration forms are available at the Welcome Desk and the church office.
9. Much thanks and appreciation for the generous donations of items for the Kensington Street Mission. Blankets, socks, and hoodies are always welcome. Donated items can be put in the box in the coat room. If you are led to go along on this ministry, contact the church office. The fourth Saturday morning of the month is when the outreach goes.
10. Operation Christmas Child boxes are here. You can find them at different locations in the church. This year’s return-by date is Sunday, November 5th. Thanks for helping.