1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. Congratulations to Andrew and Carly Camuso at the baptism of their son, Maverick Gordon. May God be with them as they grow in Him.
4. Operation Christmas Child boxes are here. You can find them at different locations in the church. This year’s return-by date is Sunday, November 5th. Thanks for helping.
5. The Rummage Sale happens this week. Mary Beth Musselman will be in the narthex to help you sign-up for a time slot to work anytime during the set-up, or during the actual sale, Wednesday and Thursday. We especially need help Thursday evening starting at 6:00 for pack-up.
6. When Seasons Change is a group of widows that meets in homes once a month on a Thursday evening, for a devotional, comfort and conversation. If interested, contact Verna Bowman email@example.com or Donna Weiss firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, a community group “Never Alone” holds meetings at Leidy’s Church, you can contact Bonnie Pross at email@example.com. We are available for you.
7. This Saturday is another workday down at Life Turning Point. If you are interested in going, contact Brian Radcliff or John Niederhaus for more info.
8. Revive Us O Lord happens at Grace Bible Church in Quakertown on November 10 & 11. What would revival look like in our land, what should we expect, and what should we do. These questions will be addressed at the conference. Registration forms are available at the Welcome Desk and the church office.
9. Looking for gently used furniture for the parsonage. If you have some to donate, please contact the church office.
10. The flowers are placed to the glory of God and in thankfulness for His mercy and love by Derek & Lori Kunsman.