1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.\
2. Our sincere Christian sympathy to Kathy Moyer, Ed and Cheryl Hall and Ken and Wendy Murphy and family at the death of Ron on Wednesday. May God be with them at this time.
3. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
4. A new Women’s Sunday School class begins next week. Truth filled - The Practice of Preaching to Yourself Through Every Season, come with us as we walk through the book of Colossians. Workbooks are available for $17. Contact Lorraine (email@example.com) or Verna(firstname.lastname@example.org) for information. We will be meeting in Rm. 118.
5. Please join us in the Fellowship Hall next Sunday to say thank you to Denise Kulp for her time in service to Leidy’s Church as head of the office staff. And for the many ways she’s brightened our days in that role. The lunch will follow the service that Sunday, and we hope you join us.
6. A Trip to The Holy Land is being offered by Pastor Scott Nice of Christ Reformed Church. There is also a seven-day extension to Egypt available (and recommended) as part of the trip. It will take place in April of 2024. Fliers with full information are available on an information table in the narthex or from the church office.
7. The BMCE B&P Fall Breakfast takes place on Thursday, September 21st at the Franconia Heritage Banquet Center. Special speaker is John Yoast the morning host on 107.5 Alive. A full breakfast buffet will be served. Starting time is 6:30 and tickets cost $18 per person. Tickets are available from Jack Parry, John Niederhaus, and the church office.
8. Faith & Fellowship Signup. If you do not have email or do not get the online newsletter, you may sign up for Faith & Fellowship via the sheet in the narthex.
9. The flowers are placed by Shaun and Meghann Permar in loving memory of Patty Permar.
10. Several families purchased an opportunity to attend a family movie night at Tony's home. The event has been expanded to invite more to attend with the proceeds to benefit Night to Shine and has been moved to church, outdoors if weather permits. Come on out on Saturday, September 23rd at 6 pm. $10 per person, $40 maximum includes a yummy sundae bar. Bring chairs or blankets. Movie title to be announced soon!
11. The Bell Choir is looking for a few more people to play at the Dec. 17 service. Rehearsals are Wednesdays - 11/29, 12/6 & 12/13 from 7:00 - 7:45 pm. The ability to read music (even a little) is helpful. If you ever wanted to try putting your musical talent to work playing bells, this is your chance! Please contact George Frueh, 215-530-9931 or email email@example.com.
12. September Ushers: George Frueh, Brian Radcliff, Frank Allebach, Dave Guntz.