1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
3. There will be a Prayer Meeting this Wednesday evening at 6:30 in the Fellowship Hall.
4. Please join us in the Fellowship Hall after the service today to say “Thank You” to Denise Kulp for her time in service to Leidy’s Church as head of the office staff, and for the many ways she’s brightened our days in that role.
5. Faith & Fellowship Signup. If you do not have email or do not get the online newsletter, you may sign up for Faith & Fellowship via the sheet in the narthex.
6. Looking for gently used furniture for the parsonage. If you have some to donate, please contact the church office.
7. Don & Dianne Nase praise the Lord that Dianne’s knee replacement went well! We thank you for all your many prayers and please continue to pray for her healing.
8. Prayer Cards: If you took a prayer card last Sunday, please remember to fill out and detach the top portion so you can return it to the child/parent’s mailbox. If you haven’t chosen your prayer card yet, you will find them in a basket on the Welcome Desk. Thank you for undertaking to bring the children of Leidy’s Church before the Lord.
9. Movie Night to benefit Night to Shine has been moved to church, outdoors if weather permits. Come on out this Saturday at 6 pm. $10 per person, $40 maximum includes a yummy sundae bar. Bring chairs or blankets. Movie is Minions: The Rise of Gru.
10. Our thanks to the workers who went down to Life Turning Point Philly to continue work on the Carriage House making it weather fit for winter. You guys are doing well! The next excursion down to Life Turning Point is scheduled for Saturday, October 14th. There’s always room for more workers. If you’re willing and able to help out, speak with Brian Radcliff or Sherman Focht and they’ll get you set up.
11. The Bell Choir is looking for a few more people to play at the Dec. 17 service. Rehearsals are Wednesdays - 11/29, 12/6 & 12/13 from 7:00 - 7:45 pm. The ability to read music (even a little) is helpful. If you ever wanted to try putting your musical talent to work playing bells, this is your chance! Please contact George Frueh, 215-530-9931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The flowers are placed by Sherman and Karen Focht, thanking God for the privilege of being His children, and for 60 years of marriage.
13. Articles for the October Newsletter are due in the office by Tuesday. Thank you.