1. If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected, please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
2. Our sincere Christian sympathy to Elaine Greene and family at the death of her husband John last week. May God be with them at this time.
3. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
4. Precept Bible Study begins this Thursday from 9 to 11:30 am in Room 123. Come join us for an in-depth study in the Gospel of John. Cost of the workbook is $22. Please contact Verna at firstname.lastname@example.org if new to the class or with questions.
5. Join us in the Women’s Sunday School class beginning September 17th for Truth filled - The Practice of Preaching to Yourself Through Every Season as we walk through the book of ColossiansWorkbooks are available for $17. Contact Lorraine (email@example.com) or Verna(firstname.lastname@example.org) for information. We will be meeting in Rm. 118.
6. Thank you, Denise! Please join us in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday, September 17th to say thank you to Denise Kulp for her time in service to Leidy’s Church as head of the office staff. And for the many ways she’s brightened our days in that role. The lunch will follow the service that Sunday, and we hope you join us.
7. A Trip to The Holy Land is being offered by Pastor Scott Nice of Christ Reformed Church. There is also a seven-day extension to Egypt available (and recommended) as part of the trip. It will take place in April of 2024. Fliers with full information are available on an information table in the narthex or from the church office.
8. The BMCE B&P Fall Breakfast takes place on Thursday, September 21st at the Franconia Heritage Banquet Center. Special speaker is John Yoast the morning host on 107.5 Alive. A full breakfast buffet will be served. Starting time is 6:30 and tickets cost $18 per person. Tickets are available from Jack Parry, John Niederhaus, and the church office.
9. Men’s Breakfast happens this Saturday. Guest speaker will be Steve Marks. Sign-up is on the wall in the narthex.
10. The flowers are placed by Brent and Marj Talbot to the glory of God and in honor of their parents.
11. Calling all Ladies—Join us this Tuesday evening at 7 pm in Room 123 for our Ladies of Leidy’s kick-off meeting for the year ahead. Let’s start planning how we will serve our Lord, church family and community through the LOL ministry. Haven’t come out for a while or considering coming for the first time? Please join us!
12. The Bell Choir is looking for a few more people to play at the Dec. 17 service. Rehearsals are Wednesdays - 11/29, 12/6 & 12/13 from 7:00 - 7:45 pm. The ability to read music (even a little) is helpful. If you ever wanted to try putting your musical talent to work playing bells, this is your chance! Please contact George Frueh, 215-530-9931 or email email@example.com.
13. September Ushers: George Frueh, Brian Radcliff, Frank Allebach, Dave Guntz.