- Hope in a Hopeless World: Invite your friends, coworkers, neighbors, and families to hear the good news of the resurrection for a confused and broken world.
- Chocolate Where?: Kids come and find Easter Eggs. Parents have coffee and fellowship. Everyone will have a great time. It’s coming Easter Sunday after the service.
- Holy Week Activities: Good Friday Service with communion at 7pm, Easter Breakfast at 8:00-9:30 am, and Easter Service with communion at 10:00 am. Prepare your hearts and come!
- Monthly Prayer Meeting: April 21st, 7-8:15 pm, come and pray for our church, nation, and world.
- Hope Explored: Three-week course addressing questions of the faith beginning May 5th at 7:45-9:15.
- Vacation Bible School: God is a good God and great designer! Kids K-5th Grade come to VBS June 20-24. See Pastor Michael or the welcome desk for more info.
- Plans continue to start a Classical Christian School at Leidy’s Church. Get further information from the church office.
- Easter Lilies: Forms on the welcome desk, plants may be placed in memory or in honor of someone, plants cost $8.
- Flowers this morning are placed by Bill Teate in gratitude to God for Leidy’s Church through whom he met his wife, Laine, 20 years ago.
- Young Adult Sunday School: Join us in room 111 looking at Spiritual Gifts.
- Hallelujah Chorus: Everyone having sung is welcome to sing. Practice is Wednesday at 8 pm. Contact Nancy or Gary with questions.
IF ANYONE IS IN NEED OF furniture which is dated but in excellent condition, please check the photos posted on the bulletin board in the narthex and contact Joy Myers at 215-721-1988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN SEASONS CHANGE – A ministry to widows, welcoming women experiencing all stages of widowhood, will meet on Tuesday, April 26th from 6:30 – 8 pm in Rm. 211. If you have any questions you may contact Verna at 215-237-1370, or Donna at 215-593-0378.
BE ENCOURAGED! Jesus is alive and at work in FCA! On Wednesday, April 13th, from 7 to 8:45 pm at Penn Valley Church in Telford there will be a time of worship, reading of the Scriptures, and testimonies from coaches and athletes/students. Special guest, Mr. Les Steckel, who served as the seventh president and CEO of FCA, will be sharing. During his time as President, God used him in a special way to grow the ministry. Join FCA as they celebrate His life at work through their ministry in our area.
BIRTHDAYS & ANNIVERSARIES
- Daniel Kraus, Molly McDonald, Justine Smith, Kaleb Smith 14th; Stan Ott 15th; Betty Curry, Naomi Nowling, John Pavie 16th; Martha DeFrancesco, Aleks Yagilnicky 17th; Ava Permar 18th; Verna Bowman, Sue Landis 19th; Jean Frederick 20th.
- Lew and Linda Stretch 14th; Clyde and Sandy Derstine 17th.
Please pray for those within our church family who are sick and suffering.
GOSPEL GLEANING PRAYER POINTERS
- Pray for the 12 Church Planters working among the Erukula people. They regularly encounter persons and families in situations that challenge them. What should they do? Pray that Psalm 119:33 will be lived out in their lives and ministries. Here's what it says: Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, And I will observe it to the end. The Holy Spirit leads them into such situations. His intention is to teach them the way of His statutes in very real and practical scenarios. May they learn and apply it to the utmost! As we come into situations that challenge us, may such be true for us as well.
- Praise God for the Chad and Niger Christians who have a strong desire to reach into unreached people groups. During this month of Ramadan pray especially for those trained by Global Disciples who will be heading into neighboring countries to the north. Specific prayer is requested for regional leaders Daniel and Barnabas as they travel into dangerous areas where there is strong persecution of Christians.