1. If you are new here and would like to know moreabout Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected. Please fill out the GetConnected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side ofthe doors when you leave.
2. Announcement: Due to the recent resignations of fivemen that were serving on Consistory, the Consistory and Spiritual Council haveappointed four elders to carry out the remainder of four of their terms. Theyare:
1) Francis Weiss (2025)
2) Ken Merritt (2025)
3) Bob Ott (2024)
4) Jerry Kulp (2024)
Additionally, there are currently two vacant seatson Consistory due to the unexpired terms of those who resigned (one term endsat the end of 2023 and the other at the end of 2024). Therefore, a shortcongregational meeting is being held on May 7th, immediately following theworship service. The purpose of the meeting is to nominate two men to serve asdeacons on Consistory. Consistory will be meeting on May 3rd to decide on thetwo individuals they will nominate. Congregants who would like to suggest anindividual(s) for Consistory to consider should submit the names of thoseindividuals to a member of Consistory or the church office no later than May2nd.
3. As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom,please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
4. If you or someone you know is interested in beingthe Office Manager of Leidy’s Church, please contact email@example.com.
5. The BMCE Professional Breakfast takes place onThursday, May 11th. It begins at 6:30 at the Franconia Heritage Banquetfacility. Julie Henning is the speaker. Tickets are $17 and are available fromthe church office, Jack Parry, or John Niederhaus.
6. Visitors from Nepal will be with us next Sunday.Yes, Phil and Pratiksha Tyson will be present to give us an update on theirministry labors in that land on the other side of the world. Be present in theIssues & Answers Class in the Fellowship Hall to hear and greet them.
7. On Saturday, May 13th, from 8 am to 12noon, all willing helpers are invited to come and enjoy the outdoors while helpingthe Property Committee spruce up our church property. Bring along yourgardening tools for weeding purposes. Please see Kendall Musselman if you havequestions.
8. The Rummage Sale is around the corner on Wednesday,May 10th and Thursday, May 11th. We need your help to setup on Monday and Tuesday, May 8th and 9th from 9-8. Wealso need workers during the sale on Wednesday from 9-8 and on Thursday ($2 abag day). Pack-up begins at 6 pm on Thursday. See Mary Beth Musselman or youcan check the weekly newsletter to sign-up.
9. Reminder to all ladies who signed up for the teathat it is fast approaching. It is this Saturday, May 6th at 11:00am. Questions,please contact the church office or BJ Kulp.
4:00pm God Squad Performance
8:30pm CC Homeschool
4:00pm F.H. Resvd.
7:00pm Spiritual CouncilMtg.
7:00pm Ladies of Leidy’s
7:30pm Consistory Mtg.
5:30am Men’s Bible Study
6:30pm Youth Bon Fire
9:30am Youth Room Resvd.
2:00pm Youth Room Resvd.
8:45am Sunday School
10:00am Worship Service
May 10 & 11: Rummage Sale
May 13: Men’s Breakfast