- If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected. Please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
- Congratulations to Andrew and Carly Camuso at the birth of a son, Maverick Gordon. May God be with them as they grow in Him.
- Prayer Cards – There are still a few payer cards available. We want all of our children to be prayed for.
- Do you live in a high-traffic area? We only have a limited number of yard signs for our Craft Show on Nov. 19 . . . so we want them strategically placed! If you think you get a lot of foot/car traffic in your area . . . please stop in the church office for a sign! Thanks!
- The “Friends” Sunday School class is looking for people to be trained to become part the Special Needs Teaching Ministry. This class gives people with special needs the ability to learn God’s word, grow in their understanding of Christ, and be part of the church community. The teachers are dedicated to ensuring that this ministry will continue and expand by bringing new teachers in. Contact Gina Shoemaker at 215-353-6881 to learn more about this ministry opportunity.
- 2023 SLMT Puerto Rico is scheduled for February 18-25. There is a sign-up sheet in the narthex if you would be interested in going. If you have any questions speak to Pastor Niederhaus.
- Leidy's Church has been transformed into the dramatic gospel presentation My Forever Home. This is our largest outreach event of the year so PLEASE invite friends, family, and coworkers. Who will you invite? There are still openings tonight and next weekend. Tours on Friday begin at 6pm & Saturdays & Sundays at 5pm. Call the office to reserve your spot.
- Do you enjoy the coffee and goodies after church? So do we...but we'd love to have some more folks to help us! If you're interested, visit the welcome desk, speak to Jim Kinney, or email the church office to sign-up and find out more information!
- Operation Christmas Child Empty shoeboxes are located throughout the church. Boxes are due back by Nov. 6.
- The Gettysburg Tours for this fall have been cancelled. The tour leader is on the Injured Reserved List. It is hoped his status will be changed by Spring of 2023 to such a degree that tours will happen. Stay tuned.
- Don’t let the Souderton parade “float” on by. We need your help as we seek to reach into the community on December 3r. Please check the signup in the Narthex and online to help.
- The flowers are placed by Ed and Darlene Schmidt in honor of 40 years of wedding blessedness.
Please pray for those within our church family who are sick and suffering.
GOSPEL GLEANING PRAYER POINTERS
- What is it that makes long-term faithful Christian disciples? All of us long to be such. We long for that to be true of others as well. Certainly, we long for that to be true among the Erukula believers in India. To that end, let’s use Psalm 119:102 as our focusing prayer text this week. I have not turned aside from Your ordinances, For You Yourself have taught me. That’s the key! Being taught of the Lord; knowing that it is the Lord who is teaching you. That is what empowers Christians to live faithful, fruitful lives. Let’s pray that very thing for the Erukulan believers, and let’s pray the same for believers here at Leidy’s Church. May the Lord teach us and may we not turn aside from His ordinances.
- Pray for the upcoming LEAD Directors Training in Chad taking place November 2-7. Key leaders will be trained to equip and walk with disciples who are planting churches in least-reached areas. The church planters are coached and mentored to be servant leaders who lead with humility as they form fellowships of new believers. Pray that the new fellowships will mature and multiply as new disciples of Jesus are trained to take the good news to other least-reached areas on Chad. Also pray for those living in southern Chad where widespread flooding is threatening over one million people. A state of emergency has been declared. The things which you have heard from me in the presence of any witnesses, entrust these to faithful men who will teach others also. [2 Timothy 2:2]
- FOOD DONATIONS NEEDED for the Judgement House cast. Please use the tear off sheets provided on the Narthex wall and bring your marked donations to the kitchen by the date listed at the top of the signup sheet. Thank you!
Sign up for the Leidy’s Weekly Newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.leidyschurch.org