- If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected. Please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
- This Wednesday will be our Monthly Prayer Meeting. Meal at 5:45 with prayer starting at 6:30.
- Murder, bloodshed, war, and slavery. The days of the Judges were awfully chaotic. come to Rm. 211 during Sunday School to hear how the Lord redeems His people as we look at the book of Judges.
- As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
- Ladies, please join us this Tuesday evening at 7:00 pm in room 123. This month our speaker is Pat Niederhaus, who will be sharing about her new book.
- If you or someone you know is interested in being the Office Manager of Leidy’s Church, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now is the time to consider what you would like to provide for the SLMT Auction that takes place in April. Read the February Newsletter for more details.
- SLMT Puerto Rico team members will meet in the Fellowship Hall next Sunday immediately after the service of worship. Please be present and timely.
- Wanted Gently Used Bras (including sports, nursing and camisoles) Why bras? There is a strong demand for used clothing in poorer countries. They are easy to store but complex to make, so they don’t compete with local goods. You can help bring freedom to survivors of sex trafficking. There is a box in the coat closet where you may place them.
- The flowers are placed by Byron and Dottie Rimmer in celebration of their 59th wedding anniversary, and in thankfulness for all their church family. We are so blessed!
Please pray for those within our church family who are recovering.
- Bonnie Doran
- Donna Frueh
- Janice Kulp
- Janie Inyang
- Jim Pluda
- Karen Focht
- Laurie Plank
- Marj Talbot
- Sandy Deer
- Sherman Focht
- Tim Cressman
GOSPEL GLEANING PRAYER POINTERS
- Concern for the lost, the unregenerate, is what motivates Christian outreach. One is aware that many of those whom they know, work with, live with, and have ongoing interactions with are lost to the realities of heaven and hell. They live unknowing lives, and often uncaring lives about their eternal destiny. To reach out to them with the gospel requires a deep understanding of their lost condition and eternal destiny. The Erukula Christians need to have that concern in order for other Erukula folk to be reached. What such concern looks like is expressed in Psalm 119:23. My eyes shed streams of water, Because they do not keep Your law. This week let’s pray the Erukula Christians would weep in their souls for the unregenerate folk around them. May our souls weep as well for those around us.
- We’ve been praying for results from the training sessions recently held in Chad and Niger. This week let’s change our focus. These were not the first training events held in those lands. Right now there are Christians individuals and Christian families who were trained in previous years and are now living among unreached people groups. Let’s pray they will be led by the Holy Spirit to live out and share the gospel in the best way possible for each particular group of unreached persons. May the Lord protect them physically and spiritually. May the Lord confirm His Word through them by signs and wonders as appropriate. God also testifying with them, both by signs and wonders and by various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit according to His own will. [Heb. 2:4]
- February 10: Night to Shine
- February 22: Ash Wednesday
- April 2: Palm Sunday
- April 9: Easter Sunday
- April 22: SLMT Auction
Sign up for the Leidy’s Weekly Newsletter by emailing email@example.com or go to www.leidyschurch.org